About the project:
Balkans Youth: Linking Education, Abilities and Partnership Potential in Regional Employment Practice (BY
The project aims to strengthen the participation of grassroots CSOs and youth initiatives in regional network and ensure sustainability of young entrepreneurs (student/youth) companies through demonstration and training/mentoring activities. The efforts will go towards improving the policy environment and supporting human and institutional capacity/workforce development initiatives that respond to the needs of the CSO’s and local/grassroots beneficiaries.
- Contribute to youth entrepreneurship opportunities and strengthen employment perspectives of
youth in the Western Balkans;
- Strengthen regional entrepreneurship education network and its capacity to participate in reform
- Support growth of innovative youth entrepreneurship initiatives including from rural and remote
areas, and their transformation into sustainable youth SMEs;
- Foster youth employment and entrepreneurship opportunities through advocating for legal
environment prone to student and youth companies’ sustainable development.
Partners: JA Serbia (coordinator), Western Balkans Institute (Serbia), Junior Achievement of Albania, JA Turkey, Social Innovation Incubator MUNJA (B&H), National Youth Council of Macedonia, Student Business Center (Montenegro), JA Europe.
II Scope of work
JA Albania seeks for a Student and Youth Company Consultant to develop tailor‐made youth and student company regulation models in Albania. These will include a set of policy recommendations to amend the current legal educational framework in Albania in order to enable student company (currently implemented on ad hoc bases as a simulation of business operations, and model of entrepreneurship education) to be a recognized as a new legal form into relevant legislative frameworks in order to foster entrance of new youth entrepreneurs on the market.
- Analysis of legal framework under which student and youth company operates in Albania;
- National regulation framework;
- Development of national frameworks with the support from regional consultant
III Qualifications of Consultant
- Relevant degree in public policy, social sciences, law or other relevant field;
- 2‐3 years of experience with policies in entrepreneurship education, law and/or economy;
- Knowledge of legal considerations relevant to relevant policies;
- Experience in preparing policy briefs and presenting findings;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
The position of the Consultant envisages engagement lasting 14 days.
The position is to be filled asap/22 April 2022. Respondents must submit their resume to [email protected]‐albania.org. Only selected participants will be contacted.