About the project:
Balkans Youth: Linking Education, Abilities and Partnership Potential in Regional Employment Practice (BY
The project aims to strengthen the participation of grassroots CSOs and youth initiatives in regional network and ensure sustainability of young entrepreneurs (student/youth) companies through
demonstration and training/mentoring activities. The efforts will go towards improving the policy environment and supporting human and institutional capacity/workforce development initiatives that respond to the needs of the CSO’s and local/grassroots beneficiaries.
- Contribute to youth entrepreneurship opportunities and strengthen employment perspectives of
youth in the Western Balkans;
- Strengthen regional entrepreneurship education network and its capacity to participate in reform
- Support growth of innovative youth entrepreneurship initiatives including from rural and remote
areas, and their transformation into sustainable youth SMEs;
- Foster youth employment and entrepreneurship opportunities through advocating for legal
environment prone to student and youth companies’ sustainable development
Partners: JA Serbia (coordinator), Western Balkans Institute (Serbia), Junior Achievement of Albania, JA Turkey, Social Innovation Incubator MUNJA (B&H), National Youth Council of Macedonia, Student Business Center (Montenegro), JA Europe
II Scope of work
In order to enhance the spreading of project results to key stakeholders and general public, JA of Albania seeks for a Transformation Mentor/Consultant who will be in charge of supporting student and youth business initiatives transformation into SMEs.
1. Create the selection process of student/youth entrepreneurship initiatives to participate in
transformation and growth program;
2. Support the growth and transformation of selected initiatives into SME;
3. Contribute to the creation of transformation toolkit on the regional level;
Mentor/consultant will be hired for 40 working days over the period of 8 months (April – November 2022), out of which 7 days will be spent on task No. 1, 26 days will be spent on task No. 2 and 7 days on task No.3.
III Qualifications of Mentor/Consultant
4. Relevant degree in social sciences, economy, law or other relevant fields;
5. 2‐3 years of experience working in the area of entrepreneurship education, business
transformation, legal regulation or other relevant fields;
6. Entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative disposition comfortable working with young people
from diverse backgrounds;
7. Advanced level of written and spoken English.
The position of the Consultant envisages engagement lasting 40 days.
The position is to be filled asap/22 April 2022. Respondents must submit their resume to [email protected]org. Only selected participants will be contacted.